Terms, Conditions and Returns
JUST ART PRINTS
Site Terms And Conditions, Delivery And Returns.
Terms & Conditions of Use and Sale
This is the small print associated with the purchase contract you enter into with. JUST Art Prints when you buy through our website.
(1) An order for goods placed by you, the purchaser, through our website, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
(2) All other terms and conditions expressed or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(3) Nothing stated or implied in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any customer.
Eligibility to Purchase
(4) To purchase goods on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
•If an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and
•Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom or other agreed territory; and
•Register your real name, address, landline telephone number, e-mail address and other details requested.
(5) We undertake to supply Limited Edition prints as described on our website pages.
(6) All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the purchaser, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
(7) You, the purchaser, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
(8) Upon placing an order we will advise you by e-mail of the availability of the items ordered and the cost of shipping. You may cancel your order without any penalty should these cost’s be unacceptable.
(9) No order submitted by you, the purchaser, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail and or telephone.
(10) We will charge your credit card once you the purchaser and us the supplier are happy that all agreed costs are accepted by both parties.
(11) Where an original painting is commissioned, we will charge the agreed deposit at the time of confirmation of your order. This deposit is understood to be non-returnable unless JUST Art Prints are in(19) We reserve the right, by giving notice to you, the purchaser, at any time before the delivery to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us, which is due
(18) Customs and import duties are not included. The customer is responsible for payment of any surcharges.
(17) VAT is not charged to or payable on orders are taken from and delivered outside the EEC.
(16) Prices do not include delivery and packing which will be charged as an additional cost on all orders under £250.00 The cost of shipment will vary on the destination country of your order and will be shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
(15) Due to fluctuating market values, especially on Limited Edition items, all prices are subject to change and availability.
(14) All goods offered for sale through our website are priced in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP) and are inclusive of VAT.
(13) Where a limited edition print is sold out by both ourselves and the publisher, we will endeavour to obtain a price for purchasing a copy via the secondary market. If this price differs from that shown on the website, we will advise you of this before accepting your order.
(12) We will advise you by e-mail, or telephone, of the despatch of your order.
default.to any factor beyond our control ( such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation or where a purchase is via the secondary market, a significant increase in the secondary market rates).
(20) In the unlikely event of there being such an increase in the price of the goods you, the purchaser, shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time prior to delivery.
(21) By placing an order you, the purchaser, consent to payment being charged to your credit/debit card account.
(22) We accept the following credit/debit card payments: Visa, MasterCard, Switch and Maestro. We also accept payment on the website through PAYPAL; we will telephone you the purchaser, to confirm your address details and to take payment for all orders placed by email or telephone, and all delivery charges agreed by you the purchaser and JUST Art Prints.
(23) We accept cash (only really applicable to visitors to our Gallery).
(24) Upon payment, we will send you a receipted invoice by post.
(25) Title to the goods will pass to you, the purchaser, on payment in full of the price of the goods.
All deposits made on any artwork still remain the property of JUST Art Prints until full payment is made, Refunds on deposits are non-refundable once the artist has started to produce the work or the work has been purchased by us JUST Art Prints. after that time the deposit is non-refundable.
(26) The goods will be delivered to you, the purchaser, at the address provided by you on the order form.
(27) Delivery of orders is generally ex-stock. This means we should be able to dispatch them via our secure courier within four working days.
(28) If an item is not ex-stock we will advise you if the delay in shipping will exceed 7 days.
(29) The delivery of commissioned items will be the subject of a separate agreement.
(30) We will e-mail you when we ship the goods.
(31) If you have not received the item(s) within 7 days of despatch please advise us so that we can attempt to trace the parcel.
(32) All shipping charges are shown on your order form prior to your committing to your purchase.
(33) The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
(34) Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused.
If you change your mind and want to cancel your order you must let us know within 4 days by e-mail or telephone so we can process your refund, this can take up to 14 working days for the monies to land in your account, once we have processed your refund we will advise by e-mail.
Everything sold by JUST Art Prints has been carefully checked. Sometimes, however, items are damaged, defective or are unacceptable in some other way and we will make every effort to rectify that situation. This does not affect your statutory rights in any way When you order from our website store, you can rest assured that we will ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
(35) When you receive your goods, please take time to inspect your goods immediately, as claims with regards to damaged items cannot be made after the courier has left the delivery address: unless signed “Damaged on Delivery”. Any damage must be notified to Just Art Prints as soon as possible after receipt of your order. JUST Art Prints will then arrange for collection and replacement if one can be obtained. If this is not possible, you have the option of choosing an alternative piece.
(36) Goods that are unacceptable for any other reason may be returned to us but you must contact us first for authorisation within 7 Days of receipt. If you do not let us know within that timescale then JUST Art Prints Accept no responsibility for any refunds.
Goods returned which are not defective or faulty will be subject to a 10% re-stocking charge is deducted from the refund to cover the loss of packaging materials, and the time taken to re-stock. I hope you agree that this is fair.
All returned goods by you, the purchaser, will be liable for courier, postage, and insurance for goods paid for by you the purchaser returned to JUST Art Prints.
(37) Returning your item to us, please contact us for the appropriate returns delivery address and procedure. You are responsible for returning the goods to us. You must take reasonable care of the goods. We ask that items are wrapped securely & safely for transit, in the original packaging. We advise that all returned items are sent by courier, recorded, and insured post, as we are not responsible for un-received goods, nor are we responsible for claiming damages from a courier if goods are damaged in transit on their way back to us. You should always contact us if you are unsure of the returns process. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice so we can process it. We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return & refund and this can take up to 3 weeks.
(38) Commissioned pieces which have been specifically ordered for you will not be accepted for return unless faulty or damaged in transit.
SAVE IN RESPECT OF ANY SHORTAGES OR DEFECTS IF YOU, THE PURCHASER, FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS CLAUSE WE WILL NOT BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY OTHER COMPLAINT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WITHIN THIS PERIOD.
(39) You, the Purchaser, warrant that all the details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused credit limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
(40) The details you supply will be stored on a computer and used by JUST Art Prints to provide details of future events; company newsletters and other information relating to the sale of our art products. If you do not wish to receive this information, please advise and we will remove your details from our database.
(41) Your security and privacy are our priority; it is not our policy to disclose your e-mail address or details to any third parties. No customer has ever reported the fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of shopping with us.
(42) All information gathered, including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The information collected about you will be used firstly to enable us to process your order or your enquiry and second, to provide you with best possible customer service. The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date and will be held in accordance with the law. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us, or by writing to the following address:
JUST Art Prints
114 Station Road
London E4 6AB
(43) If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
(44) The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to JUST Art Prints or its licensors.
(45) You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
(46) We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
(47) Whilst we attempt to be as accurate as possible with the specifications of the artwork offered for sale, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
Queries and Complaints
(48) Whilst JUST Art Prints endeavour to handle all enquiries and fulfil all orders speedily, effectively and without incident, it is not possible to guarantee there will never be a problem. Should you have any complaints about our products or services, we would request that these be put in writing and sent either via e-mail to:
Or by post to the following address:
JUST Art Prints
114 Station Road
London E4 6AB
Terms and Conditions use of Just Art Prints Website
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.